Thank you for Registering, you will be getting additional details through EMAIL and SMS reminder for the meeting.
RULES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
- Please DO NOT share or forward your meeting invite – these invites are for you ONLY.
- Please DO NOT bring any family members or friends with you to the virtual meeting.
- Please DO NOT push or insist to get contact info (ex: phone number, email) or any other personal details from the other participant.
- Please keep all conversation friendly, casual, comfortable, and safe.
- Please join your scheduled meeting. Punctuality is highly important.
- Misrepresentation before, during, or after the meeting is highly discouraged and prohibited.
- Number of matches/meetings will be based on Age, location and number of participants.
- If for any reason you cannot participate, you must notify us at minimum THREE (3) DAYS before your scheduled meeting. Not showing up to the meeting without cancellation is disrespectful of everyone’s time.
Any participant who does not follow event guidelines may not be allowed to register or participate in any future Hindu Shakti events. We take the time, privacy, and safety of all our participants very seriously and want to ensure that these meetings are enjoyable and meaningful for all.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
BEFORE the Virtual Meeting
- The virtual mixer will be hosted on day of the event from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM CST (your specific meeting will be in the meeting invite).
- Every participant who has registered will receive an individual email with the meeting invite with date/time/meeting ID/Password. This email invite will be for the ONE-ON-ONE meeting.
- In the email invite, you will receive the following details:
- Date and time for the virtual meeting (Note: all times are Central Time)
- Zoom Meeting ID and Password for the meeting
- First name of the participant you will be meeting
- Brief bio of the participant you will be meeting
- The virtual meeting(s) will be set based on age groups only we do not make any other distinction.
- We will arrange minimum 1 (one) virtual meeting for every participant. However you may get more invites as we plan to do narrower age group.
- You must enable the camera on your device (Phone/Computer) and make sure you fully understand how to join a Zoom meeting as a participant.
- Test your Phone/Computer to ensure that it is functioning properly before the meeting.
Please Make sure that you check the TIME in the meeting invite. All Time invites are based on 24 Hour format
16:00 (24 Hr time format) is 4:00 PM AND 18:00 (24 Hr time format) it is 6:00 PM (All times are in CST)
DURING the Virtual Meeting
- Please join the scheduled meeting ON TIME. A typical meeting will continue for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- PLEASE DO NOT join your meeting before scheduled time, as other participant will only join at the scheduled time. If you join early your actual meeting might not start at all.
- These meetings are one-on-one only, however, a Hindu Shakti volunteer may join the meeting briefly to ensure that the meeting is active.
- Respect and privacy is very important during the meeting. Keep your meeting casual and friendly.
- If we receive mutual interest from both participants after your virtual meeting, we will be happy to share the contact information after getting email confirmations from both sides. You can always exchange your information during the meeting as you see fit.
- At the end of the meeting, be sure to CLOSE the meeting, as it will not not close by itself.
AFTER the Virtual Meeting
- You will be sent a form/survey some time after your meeting. It is absolutely essential that you fill out this form, as it will help us gauge if both parties enjoyed the meeting.
- If you would like to share your information to take your discussion further, please let us know through email.
- If you have any concerns or comments about the meeting, please reach out to us at mixer @hindushakti.org.