- Do have the proper equipment, Phone on a stand or computer with good microphone/camera/speaker.
- Don‘t wait until the meeting time to log in. Start 1 min early and wait
- Do engage in some small talk. Share information about you and what you like and listen to other party as well.
- Don‘t stand in front of a window or if there is bright light behind you, it will make everything look dark.
- Do have a meeting agenda or key points you want to discuss.
- Don‘t invite unnecessary people.
- Do mute yourself when not talking.
- Don‘t multitask or Walk around the house or outside during the meeting.
- Don’t play any background music, keep distraction to minimum.
- Do stay positive and maintain conversation flow
Please Make sure that you check the TIME in the meeting invite. All times in the invites are based on 24 Hour format
For example 16:00 is 4:00 PM , 18:00 is 6:00 PM (All times are in CST)